Austin Rabon is a civil and criminal attorney who represents both individuals and business entities in a wide range of matters. Austin graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He was a member of the American Indian Law Review, Native American National Moot Court Team, and the Employment Law Trial Team.
Austin is a third generation Lawtonian. He is married to Whitney Rabon.
They have one son, Hudson. Austin's family has owned and operated Becker-Rabon Funeral Home since 1975. Austin is dedicated to serving and investing in the Lawton community.
• J.D., University of Oklahoma
• B.A., University of Central Oklahoma
• 2018, Oklahoma
• 2019, U.S. District Court for the Western
District of Oklahoma
• Administrative Law
• Business Transactions
• Criminal Law
• Family Law
• Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
• Real Estate
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Comanche County Bar Association
• Lawton Public School Foundation
• Lawton Fort-Sill Chamber of Commerce
• Lakes and Land Commission