Evan Watson is an attorney practicing civil litigation and criminal defense across southwest Oklahoma. Evan obtained a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and a Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University, School of Law. He taught school and coached football between undergraduate and law school. After law school, Evan worked as an Assistant District Attorney at the Comanche County District Attorney’s Office for two years. During that time he gained invaluable trial experience, trying over twenty jury trials.
Evan is married to Taylor Watson, who is an eighth grade English teacher at Eisenhower Middle School. Evan and Taylor met in law school. Evan enjoys fishing, playing golf and visiting with friends.
• J.D., Oklahoma City University, 2017
• B.A., University of Tennessee, Knoxville 2012
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
• U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
• Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
• Criminal Defense
• Family Law
• Administrative Law
• Business Transactions and Litigation
• Wills, Trusts and Estates
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Comanche County Bar Association (Secretary 2018)